Saturday, February 28, 2009
Family Problems
Just trust me one time with my friends, Mom...It's not like we're going to kill someone or do drugs or anything. I don't think I would get kidnapped by some freak because there are a whole mass of us. See, people, this is one of the everyday problems I have in my house. My parents are too over-protective and my brother won't leave me alone in my own room. They never give me any privacy and I feel like an outsider in my own house. If my mom gives me something, she expects that I like it. I have to fake it to make her happy, make her feel like she knows me. There are times when I just want to go to the restroom and lock the door and just simply cry my heart out. God, I think I'm crying right now. Every day, I keep pushing myself to go forward and not give up because I know I can get away. I feel like I want to go some place where no one knows me and stay away from this prison. Well, I might keep in touch with my friends and family and see them once in a while (maybe just my friends mostly) and see my dad's side much more than my mom's side of the family. My mom's side of the family are always competing with each other and they never give me enough space. My aunt is always competing with my mom with my cousin's and my weight, hieght, appearance, and neatness. I mean, leave me ALONE because I'm not some freak in a cage. I guess, my dad's side knows me more because they actually know me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww it's okay :[
ReplyDeleteWell it's not really okay and I really don't want to give you sympathy since you probaly don't want that but yea.
I'm here for you ^^;
<3 much love.