Sunday, June 7, 2009
FINALLY!!!!!
I HATE you, Eric....you have been hogging the computer for a couple of months and I'm sick of it. All day long, you have been using the computer for Soldier Front, which is a stupid online game for nerds, and for "research." I mean, what the hell....you do NOT use it for research, but for using it to translate some stuff on your spanish homework. What's the point of taking Spanish when you're translating it using Google....Now that you're watching some movie on the Soviet Union, I could finally use the computer. What a hogger...You're such a dick sometimes and you bitch a lot. Blackmail, hate words, threats.....I am sick and tired of all that... Every time when I see you, I feel like throwing up. When I grow up, I'll move far away from you. Never facing your ugly face. Never facing your threats. Whenever I see you, I feel like throwing up and hit you in the stomach. That's how much I hate you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dang jocelyn so violent x]
ReplyDelete