Friday, February 27, 2009

Fridays....

Fridays...I don't really like Fridays because it is the day when everything is due and tests are taken....like Mr, Brown's class today. Even if he isn't here, he still makes us do it...plus I HATE reading a chapter and taking notes on "the important stuff." Heck, I didn't even learn ANYTHING in that class....

Oh, well....the test was already taken anyways (no use complaining), so I guess the good part is that I ate snails in French class. No, it's not those garden snails that we see everyday on the sidewalk...it's those big, water snails of some sort...it tasted pretty good. But if you look at it closely, you might lose your appetite....in fact, I looked at it and I only ate one...Anyways, it tasted mostly like garlic, and I don't even like garlic! There was a LOT of cheeses and it made the room smell pretty bad (no offense, cheese lovers...). The good thing is that I didn't eat one of them, but if my dad was there, he'd eat the whole thing (he loves cheese, which that means I'm the opposite of him in everything...)!

Let's see...hmmm...I guess the only thing good about Fridays is that we get out of school and that badminton practice is at 3, so...what else....I guess that's it!
Oh, and for zero, I had to run the mile. T.T At least I got it over with!

1 comment:

  1. ahah you had to run the mile ;]
    Wow the classroom must have smelled funny O_o;

    ReplyDelete