
Painting the gate is fun, but it gets tiring if you keep on painting for 4 straight hours...especially if your standing right next to my brother or my mom. Yesterday, they paint fast, but they paint sloppy. Well, only my mom, but my bro here did that on the last few bars on the gate. You might be wondering why my whole family (except for the dogs) have to paint the gate. It's because we received a complaint that our backyard is messy and our gate is rusty, so we have to clean it up and put on a fresh coat of paint on the gate (HEY! That rhymes... o.0). If you think about it, it would be a challenge to paint a couple yards of rusty bars with rings at the bottom. If you're actually think about right now, then mind as well finishing off for my family and me (heh, just kidding). My dad didn't paint much, because he ran off somewhere talking to my uncle, who is related by marriage, and my mom didn't notice because she was gaining the knowledge of family gossip. That pretty much leaves out me and my brother, who actually painted the gate.
When we were almost done, we gave up and left a little section of it for tomorrow (which applies to today). You should see Eric's hands, they were all black and covered with paint. Then, I looked at MY hands and I saw little, tiny black spots of paint on my whole right arm. I knew that it was my brother who caused it, because I'm not stupid enough to cover my whole arm with paint. It was a good thing it wasn't permanent, because if it was, then I'm gonna have for a long time (even in school....).
No comments:
Post a Comment