Wow...I guess practice went by pretty fast, because today, we have a game...I'm nervous, but I'm excited at the same time. I've had this feeling before and that was last year when Mr, Gable, my creepy, mean, and bitchy drama teacher, told us that we had to perform. At the time, I was just a freshman (-scoffs- a tall one, too) and I didn't really know what to do. When it was my (and Kalene, since she was performing with me....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! -hides from Kalene-) turn to go up, I felt a bit nervous, but I was confident in myself. I told myself to do this and my more confident and strong side pushed me forward since the shy part of me hide in the corner. Well, that's what is happening now. Well, if I get to play (which I'm very happy since I'm not number two or one...I'm number three!!!!! Kalene better not get hurt and Gabby better come).
Through all of the excitement I'm having, I have to the DMV stuff for my dad...To tell you the truth, I think he is REALLY lazy (even though he admits he's not, but I think he's just lying...).
No comments:
Post a Comment