Friday, March 6, 2009

Stolen Money

No, it's not me who was the victim of having their money stolen. It was my little, immature brother. Well, sometimes, he's not immature, but who cares. Anyways, yup! It was my borther who got his money stolen. Pretty sad, because I think he was saving it for Monday or Tuesday. I have to admit, he is a jerk, but there are times when you have to feel sorry for once in his lifetime. I think I'm too sympathetic, because most people see us two as not-loving brother and sister and, really, we're actually not. If I told him to put his money in his backpack, he wouldn't get his money stolen, and the culprit wouldn't have seen the money. It's a good thing my brother lost three dollars (BUT IT'S STILL MONEY!!! >o< ) and not ten or twenty.

My brother suspected that it was the guy that we all hate, but you have to think of it this way. What if it's not him? That guy can be a bother, but he might have not taken the money. It would probably be someone else. I think that my borther (and other people) should not judge other people. I know sometimes I do, but I don't expect them to steal anything. You've got to find the facts first and then you can suspect. You can't just go around and guess who stole it, letting the true theif get away. I don't really know who stole the money, but I know that some how, they felt guilty in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment