Tuesday, March 3, 2009

wwwOOOOOOoooowwww...

Well...today wasn't any fun, because there was no rally today...I also hurt myself with my locker and it bled so much that it seeped through the frist band-aid I had....This sucks because I can't type as well because the band-aid was in the way. Oh well, I face injuries every day, so it's not THAT new to me. Oh, and today was my friend's, Gabby's, birthday. Yup, the nicest friend (once again, along with Kalene and possibly Ke). Oh, great. Now I have a HUGE headache and I can't think of anything (for homework).It seems like it was a bad day for me. Oh, yeah...I ran the mile today and guess what? I got a better time than the whole year AND last year. Eleven minutes and seventeen seconds. I know, it' s a pretty slow time, but that's okay because my chest wasn't burning and I was trying my hardest. Maybe the suicides we had to do in badminton really helped (and badminton practice).

Speaking of badminton, we don't have practice today because there was supposedly a rally today, but they postponed it to tomorrow. So, I guess there is no practice today or tomorrow. If there is practice today, then I could tell the coach that I was taking a day off and I could avoid that annoying kid.

Anyways, next Monday will be the last day to go to the Jones Reading Math Clinic (a tutoring place). Honestly, I don't really like that place, because there are mostly creepy people there who doesn't know how to explain things clearly. I don't really do the homework there either (surprise, surprise!). But still, even though I'm happy about getting fewer homework, I think I'll miss a couple people (who are normal) in there who used to teach me. There are memories there, too! Sadly, I think I'll get over it soon, but basically, I think I'm a heartless person (I think....I can be a warm, loving person if I wanted to...).

No comments:

Post a Comment