Sunday, March 15, 2009

Describe the Real Jocelyn Chan

Well, the good day is now over and the bad day (err...bad night) has taken over, because my aunt came back from Denmark from a three week trip. If you think that she's one of those mean aunts, suprisingly, she's not. She's actually very nice and loving. But, at ten, she came back and my dad called my grandma's house (my aunt still lives there) and my family talked to them. All of them except for me. At that time, I had no time for talk, because I had a LOT of work to do. I had to fold the clothes, dry them, wash them, and dye my lazy brother's jeans. Well, this may seem a little sad, but I didn't say hi to my aunt. I was in my own little world wondering what I should do next. Just an hour ago, my dad was pretty pissed, because I didn't say a word to my aunt. He was saying that when she still had her job, she bought me toys and food. Now, since she doesn't have her job anymore, she still gives me her love.



It pains me to write this, but I wasn't that excited when she got home. I don't know what happened to me. All of the sudden, I;m all heartless and cold towards my family. From my earliest memories, I remembered me playiing chinese chess and games with them. That feeling is now gone and now, I don't know who I am. I think I've turned into a cat that is too independent and cold. When I want to be loved, I get loved. When I want to be left alone, people leave me alone. Now, try describing the real Jocelyn Chan.

2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn chan.
    She's independent.
    Calm.
    Stupid <3

    She laughs. She smiles. She cries.
    She is who you call a know it all >)
    She can taunt; she can smile. She is my best friend.

    She is changing but that is life. I'm here for chu always and forever.

    Best friends for life <3
    I love you :)

    ReplyDelete